Friday 20 January 2017

Revision Block

So, it's my last exam tomorrow, covering geology and its relation to human history.  And what have I been doing today?  Revising? Noooooo. Well, kind of, but not in the right area.  Instead of studying types of rock, glacial depositions and the Middle Ages, I've been researching sustainability and self sufficiency.  Learning about 'fedges' and preserves.  All really useful stuff in my master plan, but really helpful for my exam tomorrow.

I've even started a plan for the work that needs to be done, like clearing the fallen wood and felling dangerous trees.  Draining the dell into and hopefully expanding the pond, to eventually raise carp.  Tree planting and dry stones walls.  Where the polytunnel will go and what I will grow! It's time consuming and distracting, I love it!  But it won't help me pass my exam!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment